Raw Pad Thai
Mix the following in a large bowl:
- 2 bags of kelp noodles (Whole Foods carries them in San Diego) - first soak in lukewam water and 1/2 cup lemon juice for 30 minutes then drain.
- 1 large organic carrot, peeled
- 3-4 handfuls of mixed organic lettuce greens
- 1 cup of peanuts - chopped in the blender
- 1 organic red/orange bell pepper chopped
Next make the sauce by blending the following:
I usually start with 1/3 cup of lemon juice, braggs liquid aminos, water and nut butter (peanut or cashew), along with a pinch of cayenne pepper or 1/2 green jalepeno pepper. I then add more of any of the above to taste. Mix sauce in large bowl with kelp noodles, veggies and chopped peanuts and enjoy!